Access, Purchase and Registration
Welcome to the website (the “Website”) of Negotiation Technologies, LLC, (hereinafter referred to as “NTL” or “we”). When you (“User”) access the Website, or purchase or license products and services for this Website, NTL may collect information such as name, address, tax ID numbers, and the like. Some of our applications at the Website require you to register. During the registration process we ask for your name, address and e-mail address, and we may ask for additional identifying information. We may also ask you to answer some optional questions about yourself. We may obtain additional information about you, such as address change information, from commercially available sources, in order to keep our records current.
Access and Delivery
You may be asked to supply a username and password and to answer security questions which you have the opportunity to select. We use this method to allow you to access your services in accordance with the Terms of the Website.
Social Media, Community and Feedback
- We may provide discussion forums, blogs and other community-oriented features that enable you to post comments and comment on posts by others. To participate in a NTL forum, we may require you to register with a valid e-mail address. We may use your e-mail address to contact you regarding your postings or to inquire about your community experience. We also have many places where users can provide feedback and suggestions. Answering is optional.
- We may also offer you the opportunity to share your experience with a review or other comment or provide you a service via various third-party social media such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube in a number of text, video, and image formats. Registration with those services may be separately required. Participation in social media is voluntary and you choose what you post. We recommend that you exercise discretion in posting information. Information that you post may be obtained and used by others. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public, such as by posting your contact information or email address. Remember, material and images uploaded to Internet sites may be copied, without consent, by people who access them.
How we use information
- We do not sell or rent your client’s tax resolution information to anyone other than to our affiliates. "Affiliates" mean an individual or business generating their own traffic which may be rewarded for legitimate sales, leads, clicks, or other measurable action.
- We do not share your personal information or your clients’ tax resolution information with anyone, other than our Affiliates, for their promotional or marketing use.
- NTL may use your personal or your clients’ information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including the Website. We may use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, if appropriate, to tell you about NTL products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We may use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We may use your clients’ tax resolution information to aid in the preparation of documents for the IRS and provide related assistance and services.
- We may retain information provided to us in accordance with IRS and state regulations. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of the information for your convenience.
- While no website can guarantee security, NTL has implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using safeguards such as firewalls. Your Website-based services are password protected, and we recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. We recommend that you sign out of your Website-based product and services and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This prevents others from accessing your account if you share a computer or use a computer in a public place, such as a library, Internet café or publicly available WiFi-enabled area.
- You must be aware of identity theft, fraud and scams and take responsibility for protecting yourself. We recommend that you do not reply or click on any links in the e-mail or provide any personal information without verifying that the e-mail is legitimate.
- The Website resides behind a firewall and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to transmit personal information. Data is encrypted during transmission to help ensure that personal and payment information is secure. Data encryption techniques are used to protect personal information on NTL computers. SSL-capable browsers typically have a symbol on the browser window to indicate when they are in a secure mode. In addition, the URL may begin with "https:" to indicate that SSL protocol is in place.
Non-personal information may be collected by NTL and used to compile general website usage statistics or facilitate access to restricted website services. Such information includes:
- IP address of computer - IP address is used to verify visitors to our website to assist in order fulfillment and for our own marketing purposes. It also aids in the general administration of the website to see how we can better serve our customers;
- Browser related information; and
- Locations visited on the website.
Cookies and related technology
Collection and Use of Children's Personal Information
- If you are under 18 years old, please read this message with your parents before you visit our Website.
- NTL’s products are intended to be used by adults. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
- Please ask questions about things you do not understand. If you are under age 13, you should get a parent's permission before submitting any information about yourself on this Website.
- NTL does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the following address: Negotiation Technologies, LLC, 1319 S Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316